Saturday 13 September 2014

I Storm Sleek makeup palette

After I got the original sleek palette,  I was so happy with the quality and the price it came with that I decided to get another palatte.  After looking at sooo many, I decided on one palette.. and here it is....





The colours are much much much better than the original palette that I got. The main reason I got this particular one was because it had more matte shades (It has a matte black, dark brown and beign). It was also more convenient to bring out if I had to pick only one. The eye shadows are also more creamier than the original one that I got. The colours are richer and more to my taste. Fantastic colours for smokey eyes. Amazing colour payoff and I really love this palatte!! Recommended!!

That's all folks~ for now~
Buai buai~~ ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment