Saturday 11 October 2014

Mini haul from Watson

I went for the movie "Dracula" last week with hubby. After buying the tickets, we had an hour to spare, so we went "walk walk". Passing by Watson, I decided to pop in to have a look~ and yup, I came out with bag. ==

The cashiers there always ask me if I have their Watson card and I never seem to have the need to have one till recent.... (Hubby was nagging why not get the card when I shop there all the time. Weird I know for a husband to say that.) So maybe I'll get one the next time.. Hahahaa.. Lazy lah~~

So in total I got a essence eyeshadow quart palatte, Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer and Pure Beauty cleansing facial wipes. They really got me at the cashier... You know how Watsons always have those promotions at the counter where when you buy up to a certain amount, you'll be able to buy certain items at special price. Well, I'm one of those people who very often gets suck in... T.T


So I got the Pure Beauty facial wipes at a bargain price of Rm 11.10 ( retails at Rm 15.90). Just wanted to try it out. Oh I also pop in my Maybelline colour tattoo that I got at my previous trip down to Watson.




Maybelline colour tattoo in the shade 45 Eternal Gold. Was very tempted to get another in bronze, do comment and let me know if it's a good~ ^^



Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer in the shade 01. ( I think there's only 2 shades).
   



I got the Essence Quattro palette(Rm 16.90) as I was attracted to the neutral colours of the palette and I do not own any products from Essence. The palette is small and compact. Easy for travel.


Overall this was my mini haul. I will be doing reviews on the eyeshadow and maybe a tutorial. Stay tune!! ^^ 

That's all folks.. Buai buai~~ ciao~~







No comments:

Post a Comment