Friday 10 October 2014

Tai Hong Kopitiam(大丰擂茶)at Pelangi

My long over due lei cha(擂茶)review is finally here!! I actually wanted to do it earlier but decided to wait till I went for another visit as I was unable to try more dishes as there's only me and my hubby (only 2 mouth). The best part able this restaurant is that not only do they serve lei cha, they also serve other dishes! More varieties to choose from!!!

So here I am at Tai Hong Kopitiam(大丰擂茶)at Pelangi. It's the same row as 青叶 and Food Republique.


The kopitiam

menu (front)

Menu (Back)

Lei Cha

Love it!! Fresh vegetables and well seasoned.

with brown rice

Yong Tau Foo
(Fresh and hand made)

Sarawak noodles
(springy noodles )

Mince meat noodles 
(Hubby thought that it would be the Singapore version of Bak Chor Mee but it wasn't. It was still tasty and he finished the whole bowl including soup.)



 More Yong Tau Foo... drools...

My coffee, eggs and bun

Ice Cold butter!!!! Yums!!! 
The cholesterol..... 

Chee Chong Fan


Most of their dishes didn't disappoint me. They were actually good! The coffee was great and varieties were superb! 
I liked how they provided brown rice as a choice and their Yong Tau Foo are not small in size and handmade. Service was fast and the environment was comfortable even if it wasn't air conditioned. 
Only thing I didn't like was their orange juice which was watered down... :(
That's the reason behind absent pic of hubby's beverage.


Verdict: Will be back for my coffee,  Lei Cha and Yong Tau Foo.


Address: 42, Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi
Hour: 8:00am to 6:00pm 
(closed on Thursday)
Non Halal



No comments:

Post a Comment