Monday 27 October 2014

Magic Pot Beverages

Hi guys! A while ago I was sent a box of malaysia's very own beverage, Magic Pot. Feeling excited, I quickly popped them into my fridge and got myself ready to taste them!

3 flavours 

cute packaging



Here are 3 flavours.


Mixed berries
It claims : Contain grape seed extract as antioxidant 
and High in Vitamin C


Soursop and mangosteen
It claims : Contains Source of dietary fibre and high in Vitamin C


Apple and Pear
It claims : Contains Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and high in Vitamin C.


I was advised that I should drink them chill and it's great for the humid weather of Jb~



The packaging was so adorable and most of my friends and family commented on it. The size of the bottle is small and compact.
They are each 250ml. Its easily to bring out for picnic and trips.


My favourite was the soursop and mangosteen which I was kinda surprised.
I was never a mangosteen girl. I thought I would like the berry one and tried that first. The only con is that I felt that it was a bit too sweet but it would be great if you were to fill the drink with ice. The sweetness would be just right.

For anyone who is interested, you can get them at

Know them more at
http://www.cocosong.com
https://m.facebook.com/MagicP0t
RM 29.00 for 12 bottles.
RM45 for 24 bottles
free delivery + free gift
three type of juices can be mixed in one carton.
kind order via sms/wechat/whatsapp: 0167764166


That's all folks.  Have a great day and ciao! Buai buai!!


No comments:

Post a Comment