Tuesday 7 October 2014

Posiebalm Review from benefit

Hi everyone, Sephora introduced their black card... and I got it......
so I thought it was time to "Spend" some money~
This time round I only managed to grab a few items and this Posie Balm is one of them.
I was roaming around the store when it caught my eye and immediately it went into my shopping basket.
The main reason I got it was because I had always love how the Posietint looks on my lips, the colour is fab!! The only thing is that I didn't really like how the tint felt on my lips as mine are quite dry but tints do always have this problem.
Below are more pictures 


Love the pink packaging



Swatched on my lips
(Gentle reminder that my lips itself are naturally tinted, so colour may differ)

How I felt about the product?

I think this will be my holy grail product.
I love the colour! A pinkish tint, which is perfect for people.. Esp for asian chinese  girls who wants to obtain that young innocent look. Love how it feels on my lips. Its hydrating and smell really really good!!! I love the smell, it smells of roses~~ I have it in my daily makeup bag already and this tells how much I like it.. 

For those who are just starting on lip products, you can try this as the colour is easier to accept(I'm just starting on lip products too) and the colour is natural looking. 


Things to take note.
It is a balm, so it's not be very pigmented. It's like a tint + balm. ^^

Till next time everyone~~ ciao~~ buai buai~~




No comments:

Post a Comment